Saturday, January 16, 2010

Skyylar Jaylen

This blog was created to and has thus far exposed the lies of the pseudo-celebrity, Tila Tequila. In the process of calling out her lies and giving out facts, we have gained a lot of support with those who understand and agree with us. We've also gained what Tila and her fans call haters. The haters are a small group of Tila fans who call themselves the Tila Army. They are mostly made up of young girls and boys and older men who have no problem encouraging the young, underage girls to strip off their clothing and simulate sexual acts in the chat room of Tila's dating website. Normally, these people would never be the entire subject of a post here, but this one has gone too far.

Tila's biggest supporter is a girl known on Twitter as Skyylar Jaylen. Skyylar has called herself a model and actress, but only had a picture of herself in a Superman t-shirt for everyone to see.



When avatar sized on her account, it is hard to tell much from the picture above. When seen at its original size, it is obvious it is a Photoshop. Skyylar claimed to not know how to use Photoshop. We can't disagree with her, as this image could have been done better in MS Paint.

Then it came out, the original image that proved this was not Skyy (as if anyone believed it actually was), but Lucy Pinder.



Skyy is also known for using her lack of ability to Photoshop to create slanderous images of text, which the sheep of the Tila Army always believe.

The saddest of Skyylar's lies resulted in complete exploitation of a child. When Skyylar found out that people were on to her and deleted the images, it is impossible to completely erase your trail on the internet.

These are the images, as well as the text that went along with them, that Skyylar posted to her Twitpic account.



This is a little girl who Skyylar calls Trinity. She also says Trinity is her own daughter and a pageant queen, actress, etc...

Skyylar even posted a picture of herself with Trinity in Tila's chat room full of pedophiles.



Normally, this isn't something that would cause a problem. I say normally, because there are some major problems with Skyylar posting these photos of her daughter, Trinity.

The first problem is that Skyylar's face in the picture with Trinity is the same face from the picture she edited with the Superman shirt. We find the source of both the Superman picture and the picture with Trinity here:



The second problem is that while Skyylar is posting pictures of her daughter, Trinity, she is also posing nude in Tila's chat room. The black bar was added because no one needs to see the NSFW image.





The third problem is the main problem. Trinity, Skyylar's daugther, is not Skyylar's daughter. Skyylar says she is 22 and from Texas. Trinity's real mother is 30 and from Atlanta, Georgia.

You can find pictures of Trinity along with her actual mother, Jeannie, on this paegent website or on Trinity's myspace page. If you have your own myspace, you can send a message to Trinity's mother to let her know exactly how Skyylar is exploiting her child.

I have posted this because I do not like children being exploited, just as I do not like Tila Tequila exploiting the death of Casey Johnson. Her fans are taking after her, but when they exploit a child, they have gone too far.

You may contact Twitter and give them this information to let them know she is exploiting and preying upon an innocent child.

22 comments:

~E said...

I sent a message on MySpace to Trinity's real mom. So far it has gone unread even though she has logged in. I wish she would read it.

The Tila Truth said...

Erica, I also sent her a very long, very detailed message. It contained links to all of the posts Skyy had made about Trinity. She has yet to read mine either. Skyy has gone on to make her page private too.

I think Skyy knows what she is in for when authorities start looking into this.

Christine said...

I also left a message with a link to this blog..she will have to notice if people keep messaging her! look how easy it was for u to find trinitys real identity. Any perv on the internet could easily find out information on her as well. Its disgusting that someone would put a child (that is not theirs) on websites like this. if any thing were to happen to this child, Skyylar would be personally responsible!

Unknown said...

I left a message with this link as well and have not had a reply. It is so disgusting that Skyylar would do this and I hope she is held accountable for exploiting this child.

Christina said...

wow you are awesome !!

BABYWOMAN said...

Oh my God. This is beyond sick. I am completely appaled, shocked and... I don't even think I have words to describe this. This is SICK. You are doing a wonderful job.
Here's a link you might want to check out:
Reminds you of someone?
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx17.htm

RNB007 said...

Check out the pic Tila posted of her so called "CIA" bodyguard lol, if you save the pic it says in Details: 1/15/2010 and she said she just took it yet its 1/17/2010! Love your blog! Ryan

BABYWOMAN said...

Check out what Ryan above me said, it's hillarious!!! Look at her ramblings about CIA and then check out the pic. LOL

RockitQueen said...

With all of Tila's recent ramblings about the CIA, being an ambassador to Vietnam, being an angel and myriad other grandiose, delusional statements, it's surprising that no one has used the Baker Act (or whatever it's called in California) to have her involuntarily committed for 72 hours. She obviously has severe, untreated bipolar disorder and who knows what else.

As for this "Skyy" person, appalling. I don't doubt there are all kinds of illegal happenings going on in that chat room. To those who wrote to Trinity's real mom, please keep us posted on any response.

Unknown said...

okay soo tila says her and her family immigrated from the vietman war right? here is a tweet from her today:

I am a minority, my family immigrated from Vietnam War. When we first moved here, EVERYONE was SO RACIST to us & treated us SO BAD!

So what i get from this is her family (mother brother, her, whoever else)moved from Vietnam to get away from the war. Right thats what i read. Well the Vietnam war lasted from September 26, 1959 to April 30, 1975. SOOOOOOO even if til was born in 1975 that would make her what?? 34-35?? Right? But She is 28!!!! Is this yet ANOTHER TILA LIE?? i know you are an investigation and can look into this, Lets bust her on her "rough chilhood" also. Love your blog too!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't send a message because I don't want it ignored. I'm adding the myspace page as a friend and then I'm telling her in comments. I hope I get a response ...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thank you SO much for having this site up. I know my eyes have been opened just reading all the articles. :)

Tara said...

I sent something to Twitter about the TOS violations.

mandeepantz said...

I also sent a long message to Trinity's mother. Don't you all love how all of a sudden after talking to Skyylar for two months, she had a daughter? I knew it was a crock of shit from the beginning. I just had no idea how to find where she was getting these pictures from. I'm glad someone finally found it! Hopefully Trinity's mother will read at least one message!!

Jeannie said...

Hello,

First of all I want to thank all of you that has emailed me via Myspace regarding this girl that has stolen Trinity's photos. I dont check my email much in myspace, we are always so busy and on the go with Trinity. I have looked at every single email and have search for more about this lady and so far this is all I have found is this blog, im still so lost about what is going on! Trinity has fans that make fan based websites, youtubes ect but never has her photos been used for somthing so disgusting! I really dont know what to say or what to do.. I would like to take this to the police but I cant find any anything to use since it has all been taken down. If anyone can email me @ my_trinity07@comcast.net with any other information regarding this lady it would really help. and I want to say thank you again for letting me know! Jeannie

Unknown said...

did u save her wikiwaka page? she deleted it

Emily said...

So if you read the wikipedia entry on her (while its still up) you'll notice that she took word-for-word parts of Tila's wikipedia entry and put her own name in there. Bitch is more delusional than Tila, which is saying something. I really hope the FBI finds her and locks her up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly I think Tila is Skyylar.. for some reason all this seems fishy to me.. I think she created a fake profile of someone.. Hopefully the authorities do look into this

Anonymous said...

@Stephanie: My first impression was also that Skyylar is actually Tila, especially due to the name Jayden being used. I'd be interested to know if there's any proof that it's not Tila.

Of course, anyone as weird as Tila is going to attract all kinds of freaks, so it's possible Skyylar is real, and just overly obsessed with Tila Tequila (and with exploiting others' children, let's not forget that).

@Truth and other Tila watchers: Thanks for linking my blog (elfninosmom.com) on Twitter last week.

@Jeannie: You should contact the FBI immediately, since they have jurisdiction over interstate computer crimes. You should also remove all photos of your daughter from the internet, because I guarantee that Skyylar is not the most disgusting person who has used your daughter's photos inappropriately. The internet is filled with pedophiles, so it is simply not safe to post photos of children in places where they can be seen by the public. If they can see the photo, they can steal the photo.

Anonymous said...

wowwww. i knew there was something with this chic. i used to alwasy go to thsd,and i knew there was something strange about that girl...im speechless,what a weirdo

Unknown said...

I know who skyler is i have met her and spent alot of time with her. She is a crazy bitch! She stalks my sister very offen and trys to fuck with her life. She is a very sick person and hopefully soon she will be put away. My sister was going to contact you and tell you everything.

Anonymous said...

I just came across these stories and i am shocked and completely disgusted. I would like to know an update and to see if this girl has been charged. I know she is in nursing school and does not deserve to be there with this creepy past. I believe the school should be informed immediately.