If you really want to go out on a limb and claim slander, libel, or defamation of character, you're going to have to prove that I made false statements, when all I did was document the statements that you made yourself. Statements such as:
- You are pregnant through in vitro fertilization for your brother.
- The baby is no longer for your brother, but you are pregnant.
- The baby now belongs to a war veteran, wait... no, someone who isn't a US citizen and hates being famous.
- The baby is actually a love child for The Game.
- The baby exists because of the relationship between you and Casey Johnson.
- You didn't try to solicit donations for your charity or claim that it was official.
Do you really want to do that, Tila? You want to say the statements I made, which are simply reiterations of what you said, are false? That would mean that despite what your new Facebook post says, you aren't telling the truth, correct? Even the most seemingly incredulous statements made by The Bodyguard Group have yet to be treated as libel, slander, or defamation of character.
Also Tila, what was that about haters? Haters are jealous of you? People who write blogs "hating" on people are jealous of the person they are writing about? Good to know. We can't wait to see your celebrity gossip blogs about how jealous you are of Samantha Ronson, Stephanie Pratt, and other people who are still relevant in the world of c-list stars.